Modification of the Classic Marathon Race Track Starting Facility
The project concerns the modification of the classic Marathon Race Track starting facilities. HMeng realized all necessary MEP and athletic installations design for the buildings (Gymnasium & changing room and the media center) and the surrounding area. The assignment included:
• Water supply and waste water disposal networks of the buildings and the surrounding area
• Air conditioning with boilers and chillers, total cooling power 150,0 kW.
• Ducts and fire dampers.
• Construction of 100 kVA low voltage distribution substation.
• High voltage networks with switch boards.
• Data - Voice networks.
• Security and alarm systems - access control.
• Installation of Fire safety and detection systems.
• Installation of fire suppression system using INERGEN gas.
• B.M.S. Installation.
• Lightning Protection Installation.
• Installation of watering system for the surrounding area.
• Fire Extinguishing and Watering Pumping Station
PRINCIPLE OF THE PROJECT: Marathon municipality
SERVICES: MEP installations design
BUDGET: 1.428.868 €